Alter Egos:

Good Morning…

So, I own this shirt:

And I was wearing it the other day when I went outside to…

Wait, WTF was I doing outside?  Rarely happens.  Anyway, must’ve been a compelling reason, like an Amazon box gone astray.  And I saw one of my neighbors while wearing my shirt.

Neighbor: Do you wear that T-shirt around your son?

Me: Yes. He’s having trouble sounding out assassin.

Neighbor: *frowns* Do you think that sends the right message?

Me: It’s fine. It’s not like he knows I have them.

Neighbor: *blinks*

Me: Have a great day!

Zoo: We’re definitely not getting invited to the mid-winter party.

Me:  That’s just another perk!

6 comments to “Good Morning…”

1. Deanna Bayer
      · February 10th, 2017 at 6:21 pm · Link

Love this story. Thank you. My nickname is The Silent Assassin. Don’t ask.

2. Georgie
      · February 20th, 2017 at 11:12 am · Link

So, I came to the site to stalk the 4th Hell & High Water (please, please), and I’ve left having ordered a t-shirt from Amazon. That’s a result, I suppose.

3. Scarlet
      · April 7th, 2017 at 4:27 am · Link

Hello I wanted to ask if you have any information when Hell or High Water #4 is going to come out?

4. Teresa
      · May 31st, 2017 at 3:08 am · Link

Could you post an update on upcoming release dates? The April release dates were apparently pushed backed as nothing new has appeared on Barnes and Noble and now its about to be June. Thanks.

5. Susan
      · June 1st, 2017 at 2:16 am · Link

For the love of . . . When is the Prophet & Tommy book – If I Ever – being released?

6. Susan